Specs: Full Specifications for Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi 9 is out now and it comes with some amazing features like 48MP triple camera, 20W wireless charging, 6.39-inches Super AMOLED panel with 1080p+, 20MP selfie camera and powered by a 7nm chip that uses a Kryo 845 core. It’s clocked at 2.8GHz and integrates the Adreno 640 GPU, offering a 45% improvement in processing speed and 20% in graphics over the Mi 8’s 845.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 displys a new 6.39-inch 1080p AMOLED display with a smaller waterdrop notch and an ultra-wide angle lens for triple rear cameras and it comes in three specific colours: Piano Black, and gorgeous iridescent (Xiaomi calls it ‘holographic’) Ocean Blue or Lavender Violet.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specs :
- Display: 6.39-inches with Super AMOLED panel, with 1080p+ screen resolution
- Colors: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue and Piano Black color options
- Fingerprint sensor: YES (in-display)
- Front camera: 20-megapixels selfie camera (f/2.0, 0.9µm).
- Back camera: 48-megapixel, 16-megapixel, and a 12-megapixel sensor
- Network and connectivity: NFC chip, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, dual-SIM (Nano), Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, IR blaster, and a USB Type-C port
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB and 128GB of internal storage
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top
- Battery: 3,300mAh battery that supports 20W wireless charging alongside 27W wired fast charging support